Stage 6 – Handover
(RIBA) Stage 6 – Handover is the final stage of the Project Construction phase. We place a great deal of importance on a careful and well-executed delivery program for you as the end-user.
- Third party testing and certification of the installation (optional)
- Final Acceptance Testing
- User training sessions for system start-up/operation/troubleshooting
- “Train the Trainer” sessions, for instructors inputting emergency scenarios into the installations
- Service Contract Proposal (recommended)
Deliverables of (RIBA) Stage 6:
- Third Party Test Report (optional)
- Final Acceptance Certificate
- As-Built Documentation
- User Training Certificates
- Train the Trainer Certificates
- System User Manuals
- Service Contract Agreement (recommended)
User Training will be completed by HAAGEN in (RIBA) Stage 7 – In use.