Stage 3 – Developed Design
(RIBA) Stage 3 – Developed Design is the final stage of the Consultancy and Design phase of the HAAGEN project approach. Key focuses of this stage are:
- Finalizing all of the developed drawings
- Developing a detailed project planning
- Finalize lists of quantities and issue a detailed project pricing sheet
- HAZOP study (option)
Deliverables of (RIBA) Stage 3:
- Detailed 2D & 3D floor plans of buildings/training objects, including safety systems, utility systems, measurements, etc.
- Individual 2D & 3D renderings of each of the fire points/scenarios
- Technical documentation related to the 2D & 3D deliverables
- P&IDs with calculations for average yearly consumption of power, water and gas
- HAZOP Report (option)
- Official price calculation for the total project (can be used as binding)
In the Consultancy and Design phase, several proposals are often prepared and discussed in order to reach a final result that is satisfactory to you as well as HAAGEN. This is also why each and every training project is truly unique and tailored to your specific situation.