MOBILE FIRE SAFETY TRAILER
PORTABLE TRAINERS FOR MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY
Flexibility is critical for instructors. This is why HAAGEN supplies a complete range of Mobile Fire Training Systems. Our Mobile Systems are self-contained training facilities which can be brought on location to conduct training exercises. To take account individual training requirements, our systems are configured specifically for each customer.
FIRE PREVENTION EDUCATION FOR ALL AGES
Provide important fire safety lessons for children and train adults with simulated fire situations that are intense and realistic yet completely safe. Enhance your public education training with a multi-scenario, interactive Fire Safety Trailer from HAAGEN.
Our Fire & Safety trailers contain interactive SmartProps to create a fire emergency. The SmartProps are fully interactive, self-contained fire safety education tools designed to help you make the most of your fire prevention program. Challenge your trainees to react and respond by calling the emergency services, evacuating or attempting to extinguish the fire with a laser-driven training extinguisher which communicate in real time with each SmartProp to extinguish the simulated fire. Each Smart-Prop features integrated digital flames, training smoke and sound effects that respond directly to the trainee’s actions for realistic fire prevention training.
With all of our Mobile Fire Safety Training Systems we secure an outstanding safety level. Redundant safety devices for gas and temperature monitoring control the conditions in the fire room. If defined limits are exceeded or the emergency cut-off switch is operated, the system is automatically switched off.
MOBILE FIRE SAFETY TRAINING ADVANTAGES
- The Systems mobility allows for maximum flexibility in scheduling and diverse uses by municipal, industrial and firefighting crews
- Health & safety instructors or firefighters can train people or team members at own location
- Realistic scenarios for fire extinguisher training using specific fire props
- Safe training with monitoring equipment and manual Emergency Shutdown System
- Class room training can be integrated into the Mobile Fire Safety Training Systems
- Service and maintenance agreement possible