MISTY ELECTRONIC BLINDMASK
CHALLENGE TRAINEES TO OPERATE IN LOW VISIBILITY
Add the challenge of low visibility to any training scenario with the Misty. From emergency evacuation training for employees to hands-on fire rescue training for firefighters, Misty helps your trainees learn to operate comfortably in smoke filled conditions. With the handheld controller, the instructor can vary the visibility from perfectly clear to near black-out conditions while having a clear view of the training exercise. Trainees learn to adapt and stay calm in challenging emergency situations. Misty is ideal for exercises in locations where using actual smoke is not possible.
The instructor unit and student units are linked via wireless communication. Using the and held instructor unit, the trainer can determine and dynamically adjust the level of visibility experienced by the students. The system includes six different radio channels, allowing a maximum of six groups (12 students) to train in the same location.
- Teach trainees how to adapt and stay calm in challenging emergency situations.
- Train employees to find exits, practice emergency action plan in a smoke filled environment.
- Teach trainees to stay low for better visibility by varying the smoke settings.
- Set the visibility of each mask manually or select automatic mode, which constantly varies the visibility.
- Misty is ideal for exercises in locations where using actual smoke is not possible.
- As an instructor you have a continuous clear view of the training exercise.
- Trainees can clear the mask at any time with an emergency stop button.
Train employees to find exits, practice emergency action plan in a smoke filled environment
Initial Fire Response Training
Quickly create initial fire response scenarios by combining Misty with HAAGEN’s incident simulation props
Challenge trainees to operate in low to zero visibility conditions without limiting the instructor’s ability